The “Winter Euro Trip” Results
Here’s a hint about where your voting decided I should explore next
Q: WHAT DO THESE 8 THINGS HAVE IN COMMON?
- The musical, “The Sound Of Music”
- Actor/Bodybuilder/Governor/Legend, Arnold Schwartzenegger
- Psychologist, Sigmund Freud (The “Freudian slip”)
- Physicist, Christian Doppler (The “Doppler effect”)
- Composer, Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- Energy drink company, Red Bull
- Fine crystal producer, Swarovski Crystal, &
- Artist, Gustav Klimt
That’s right! All of these wonderful things, and incredible people have come from Austria!
Because of your Mini Conundrum #003 vote
Austria will soon be visited by another “extraordinary” human:
The Australian Jack-of-all-trades.
The eternal learner.
The “Yes” man.
The voluntary protagonist of a real-life story written by others’ thoughts and wishes.
I appreciate the input from everyone who has a vote on my Mini Conundrums! – If I didn’t have the help of this gentle push, sometimes I would sit here drawing up “Pros & Cons” lists for weeks and waste a bunch of time away!
TO SHOW MY APPRECIATION: If you were one of the people who voted, please send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, address and which country you voted for & I’ll get back to you with a little something as thanks!
“The hills are alive with The Sound Of… Bazil?!”
Because the destination country is now decided, and I am a man of my word, I can crack on with the task at hand – Planning a visit to Austria this winter 🙂
***IF YOU HAVE ANY HOT TIPS OR SUGGESTIONS OF WHAT I SHOULD TRY TO GET DONE IN AUSTRIA – LEAVE A COMMENT TO THIS POST!!***
Mini Conundrums Are A Neat Way To Direct My Life, BUT…
MORE IMPORTANT ARE HEARING YOUR TRULY WORLD ALTERING SUGGESTIONS
I enjoy having these smaller decisions made for me by the champions that get on my site (mostly friends who might feel rude if they didn’t, I imagine). However, these smaller decisions are NOT the main purpose of the suggestion and voting system of What Should Baz Do?.
The “main course” of this site is to create a shortlist of EPIC world-changing ideas, and then to decide on which will be Baz’s main BIG goals for 6+ months at a time (A chapter).
- To push me out of whatever comfort zone I’m in (currently a cosy nest in Wimbledon, & teaching in London)
- Open doors to new environments with new challenges & potential for Personal Development
- To Inspire others to expand their horizons and do some living
- To motivate me in supporting charities, and having a positive impact on the world in other ways.
SO KEEP THE SUGGESTIONS COMING!
The best free gift you could give me is your brilliant ideas – dreams, ambitions, and wondrous ideas for adventure and life journey. It’s free – and priceless to me! 🙂