The Age Old Question
MC #007: “To Beard Or Not To Beard?”
You can also make far more important decisions along the way. 😉
View this post on Instagram
So, this has been happening on my face… #whatshouldbazdo now? what you reckon??! Should I stop, reverse, or continue? 😛 While you can decide whether I'm saving #whales with @seashepherd Shepherd Conservation Society or protecting the #Amazon amongst the big decisions at www.whatshouldbazdo.com You can influence the not quite so important aspects of my life as well… like "To #beard, or not to beard?" etc. 😉 #Selfie #madness #progress #2015 https://youtu.be/jEc_VVCxSDU
Without A Clear Answer, There Is Only One Thing To Do!
Having a beard is an interesting thing, really. On the one hand, you KNOW you look better without it; But then, to sacrifice 5 months of any experiment is a difficult choice to make! – And what if that Vikings Movie call you to be a swordsman extra?!
I’m torn. So I’m going to leave this up to the board members – YOU! What say you, governors. Should I:
“Shave For A Cure” At The End Of The Month?
Grow It Till NYE For Decembeard?
(For a more comprehensive list of Pros and Cons please scroll down)
The Beard: Pros & Cons
[column width=”48%” padding=”1%”]
- Support Decembeard By Growing till NYE
- Some people LIKE #Beards
- Commands respect in a classroom
- Instant talking point and respect amongst other “bearders”
- Extra warmth in Canadian igloo (if that is where I’m sent)
[/column][column width=”48%” padding=”1%”]
Not To Beard
- Can “Shave For A Cure”
- I currently resemble “Mr Twit”
- Being misjudged as a hipster
- Added resistance = Slower running & swimming
- Some people might think I have made a religious transition
While You’re Here…
Vote On THE BIG DECISION