Febfast Is Over!
Did You See Any Of The Progress?
Check out the FEBFAST REPORT including: VIDEO, PHOTOS, AND DISCUSSION
During the month of February I supported the Australian charity “Febfast” by completing three challenges of self-control for the month of February.
- I didn’t drink ANY alcohol for the month
- I QUIT chewing my nails – A bad habit I have had for over twenty years
- I didn’t eat ANY foods with more than 5% sugar in them
Still Want To Support The Cause?
It’s Not Too Late
- DONATE TO THE CAUSE! – If you want to support the cause, but don’t feel like joining the team and giving up Sugar, or Junk Food, Smoking or Drinking, for the month – Then perhaps you can Support The What Shouldn’t Baz Do Team With A Donation?
- SPREAD THE WORD! – Just by giving a SHARE or a LIKE to this post helps to support the youth of Australia to battle addiction. So spread the word around and maybe someone else would like to get involved.