Oct 20 – Oct 24 2014: Jaipur-Pushkar-Udaipur-Delhi
Rattin’ Round Rajasthan – Leg 2: Jaipur > Pushkar > Udaipur > Delhi
During the second leg of my journey through India I ditched the pre-booked hotels, guides, and drivers, and was able to experience a different, more genuine side to India.
- Working out in the gym with locals
- Earning the nickname “Banana Man”
- Staying up till 3am drinking tea with my hosts
- Watching fireworks go off all around from rooftop balconies
- Riding around on the back of a new buddy’s motorbike
- And sharing a bed on a bus with another man for 14hours were just some of the more intimate times that making my own way around Rajasthan made possible.
Here are some pictures I managed to snap along the way
– Baz Out
View what happened in the days before this in India Gallery #1 – Rajasthan Leg 1