The people of What Should Baz Do have spoken!
First and foremost, thanks to everyone who had a sneaky vote and took the burden of decision making out of my hands, for the first time EVER! I look forward to being nudged in the right direction many more times in the future – And I have to say, I’m pretty pumped to see what type of a future your suggestions and decisions end up designing for me.
Voting closed about 8 hours ago on whether i would participate in Sober October this year. And although the winning margin was a slender one, it was decided that I remain dry for the month of October and support this worthy cause – BUT, that I should also treat myself to “at least one” on my birthday (the 12th)… I guess all of my inebriated friends’ slow reaction speed meant they were a little slower at getting their hands to the buzzer, huh?! 😉
So – as it has been decided; so it shall be done!
Luckily, I LOVE WATER!
- NO BOOZING until November 1st
- RAISE DONATIONS for Macmillan Cancer Care
- Buy a £15 GOLDEN TICKET for my birthday
- POST EVIDENCE of me having “at least one” on my birthday
- WORLDWIDE BAN = No Boozing In India, either
- **If anyone requires that I MUST drink on a day other than the 12th, they will need to use their donation to BUY ME A £15 GOLDEN TICKET (PARTICIPANT NAME: “BAZ KATH”)
Come and join the What Should Baz Do Sober October 2014 Team and enjoy the rewards of:
- Helping to support cancer patients through their illness
- A healthier month had by all of us
- Being a champion like Baz!! 😉
Two Steps to join the team:
1. Sign Up at https://www.gosober.org.uk/sign-up/
2. Join The Team Named: “What Should Baz Do?” – https://www.gosober.org.uk/team/whatshouldbazdo