The Febfast Three-way
Last week I asked the question of whether I should support the Australian charity organisation Febfast by giving up my #1 bad habit for the month of February in an effort to help find solutions for youth suffering from addiction.
What Should Baz Do readers had a vote on the situation – although, being a last minute decision, not many hands were raised – and here is what the results looked like.
Not being one to do things by halves, I had said that I would commit to completing the top two challenges after voting closed!
However, seeing as it was dirty old 3-way-tie for the WIN, my accepted challenges had to be bumped up from two to three – NO DRAMAS! 🙂
So, What Are THE RULES This Month
- No Alcohol for February
- Cut Out Sugar for February
- Do NOT Bite Nails for February
And How Can You Take Part?
- JOIN ME! – I would love it if any of you want to join in on the challenge/s for the month of February and help to spread the word and raise some funds as well. I HAVE ALREADY PAID THE TEAM REGISTRATION FEE, So Join The What Shouldn’t Baz Do Team Now!
- DONATE TO THE CAUSE! – If you want to support the cause, but don’t feel like joining the team and giving up Sugar, or Junk Food, Smoking or Drinking, for the month – Then perhaps you can Support The What Shouldn’t Baz Do Team With A Donation?
- SPREAD THE WORD! – Just by giving a SHARE or a LIKE to this post helps to support the youth of Australia to battle addiction. So spread the word around and maybe someone else would like to get involved.
CHEERS!! (Not really!) 😉
What Organisations Do Febfast Support?
Some of the Australian youth organisations supported by Febfast